Length: 7 DAYS
Physical Rating: 4/5
Cultural Rating: 2/5
- Damavand, 5671m, is the highest mountain in Iran and Middle East, and also the highest volcanic peak in Asia. Mount Damavand, located 70km Northeast of Tehran, is registered as the National Heritage Site. It plays a significant role in Iranian mythology, literature and folklore. There are many known routes to the summit, with varying levels of difficulty. We take the most popular one, i.e. the Southern Route.
- Learning about the demise of monarchy in Iran in Sa’adabad and Niavaran palaces.
- Climbing the Damavand, the highest mountain in Middle East
- Visiting Lar National Park
- Learning about Damavand wildlife and legends
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels, Mostly 5 stars.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.