Share this tour with a Friend:
Length: 14 DAYS
Physical Rating: 3/5
Cultural Rating: 3/5
Cities: TEHRAN, YAZD, SHIRAZ, ISFAHAN, ZANJAN, TABRIZ
- In this trip you get impressed by archaeological ruins of Persepolis and Pasargadae, such masterpieces of Persian architecture as the splendid Jame Mosques of Yazd, majestic landscapes along the old caravan routes, and a visit to the supreme works of Islamic art and architecture of Isfahan as well as the Grand Bazaar of Tabriz.
- Getting bewitched by the colorful Nasir al-Mulk Mosque known as the Pink Mosque
- Getting lost in exotic East while walking in Old Town of Yazd
- Walking in the footsteps of European old travel writers in Naqsh-e Jahan Square
- Camel riding in desert
- Watching over Tehran metropolitan area from above the Milad Tower
- Strolling and shopping in the largest roofed bazaar of the world
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20 persons.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- Opening times of the Jewels Museum in Tehran: Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays 16:00 – 14:00 o’clock!
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7:30 – 12:00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.