Share this tour with a Friend:
Length: 17 DAYS
Physical Rating: 3/5
Cultural Rating: 4/5
Cities: TEHRAN, SHIRAZ, ISFAHAN, URMIA, AHVAZ, ZANJAN, TABRIZ, KERMANSHAH, ARDABIL, SAREIN
- Thousands of years of history, rise and fall of great empires, the creative genius of ambitious artistes along with a hunger for immortality has bestowed Persia with some of the greatest monuments ever built in the world. Though Persia enjoys hundreds of universally valuable sites, it just has 22 sites registered on UNESCO World Heritage Sites List. In this trip we visit 13 out of 22 world heritage sites designated from Iran. The trip starts from Tabriz،in north-west; we get to know different sites from various historical periods ranging from Elamite in Southwest to Qajar in Tehran. The variety in this list is amazing! We have the chance to see the ruins of ancient temples and palaces, mind-boggling mosques and churches, busy bazaars and soulful Persian Gardens.
- Visiting 13 world heritage sites in Iran
- Learning about the Elamites, a 5 millennium civilization in Susa (SHUSH)
- Feeling the glory of Achaemenid Empire in Persepolis and Pasargadae
- Learning about Armenian religious heritage in Isfahan
- Experiencing local lifestyle with amazing bazaars in Tabriz, Isfahan and Shiraz
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20 persons.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- Opening times of the Jewels Museum in Tehran: Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays 16:00 – 14:00 o’clock!
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7:30 – 12:00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.