Length: 1 DAY
- Cities: ISFAHAN
- This day trip is a true discovery of 17th century Iran when Safavids as the third great Persian Empire ruled over the country. We visit Naqsh-e Jahan Square where the best of everything is gathered at the same place. Here, we experience history, art, architecture, everyday life and joyful shopping.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- All tours take place in comfortable air conditioned vehicles incl. Road taxes, parking fees and expenses for the driver.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Meals: 1x Lunch
- Midday refreshment
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guides, drivers
- All other expenses not mentioned
- Upon your request, the tour can include more days.
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran and almost all businesses are closed