Length: 5 DAYS
Physical Rating: 4/5
Cultural Rating: 2/5
- In January and February, Ski resorts in Iran host many local and foreign skiers. Dizin Ski Resort, the best in Iran, is 123km away from Tehran. This internationally known resort enables ski enthusiasts to enjoy affordable skiing to the fullest. Furthermore, it is a proper venue to meet and interact with local people, especially from the middle and upper social classes. Besides Dizin, there are other 12 quality resorts which are scattered in various Provinces across the nation.
- Skiing in a great resort with minimum budget
- Experiencing authentic local touch in Dizin
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran