Share this tour with a Friend:
Length: 8 DAYS
Physical Rating: 2/5
Cultural Rating: 3/5
Cities: TEHRAN, SHIRAZ, ISFAHAN, KASHAN
- Shiraz, the city of love, flower and poetry, the heart of Persia with its ancient remains, pleasant gardens and inspiring literary legacy; Isfahan the crown jewel of Islamic cities with its wonder mosques and beautiful palaces, fascinating bridges and old churches, and Tehran the capital city with its museums and contemporary palaces await you in this trip. In this 8 day tour we visit 6 world heritage sites in different cities of Iran.
- Visiting 6 world heritage sites of Iran
- Learning about the Iran history through places belonging to different eras
- Learning about Iran culture and people via its bazaars
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20 persons.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- Opening times of the Jewels Museum in Tehran: Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays 16:00 – 14:00 o’clock!
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7:30 – 12:00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.